At NOS, we are monitoring the recommendations from the CDC, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS), American College of Surgeons (ACS), and other medical authorities on the recent pandemic COVID-19. Your safety and the safety of our staff is paramount. We are also committed to providing our community with outpatient services and reducing the potential strain of resources on local hospitals.
Currently, we are delaying all elective procedures or conditions which can be safely postponed. We will provide only emergency services over the next 2 weeks, pending further recommendations.
When calling the office (630-708-6637), please notify us if;
- You are experiencing fever or signs and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough and/or shortness of breath.
- You have traveled to a country affected by the coronavirus (China, Iran, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Germany, France).
- You have been on an airplane in the last 14 days.
- You have had exposure to someone with a confirmed or suspected case of coronavirus.
As dedicated healthcare professionals, we want you to know that we take the health and safety of our patients and staff extremely seriously. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more.
Additionally, we have added many protocols to limit the risk to our patients and staff, which includes but are not limited to:
- Asking patients and drivers to wait in their cars until they are to be seen.
- Please bring only 1 driver with you if you are having a procedure. Otherwise, if a driver is not needed come alone.
- Please wash your hands (link) and use hand sanitizer before and after leaving the office.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, and mouth).
- Avoid shaking hands.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation. We are here for you and hope you and your loved ones stay healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office.
Naperville Oral Surgery is a state of the art practice that is dedicated to providing patients with the care that you deserve. Dr. Joshua Foxson, a Board Certified Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, and staff have a very simple formula, treat all patients like family. Our website provides information on our procedures like wisdom teeth removal and dental implant placement and what to expect before and after surgery. We also provide intravenous sedation (IV sedation) for many procedures. We are proud to serve Naperville and the surrounding Chicagoland areas. Thank you.